Covid-19 symptoms may also be symptoms of other illnesses. Most importantly, do not use this list to ‘self treat’. Contact your primary care physician to discern the severity, impact and treatment. If you are experiencing associated COVID symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has novel coronavirus, consult your doctor.
A COVID patient’s illness differs even by common symptom impact. Do not wait if a symptom is severe, but “known” for COVID. Seek medical care for persistent, problematic, or life threatening symptoms, whether COVID or not.
High Blood Pressure Patients have double the risk COVID death, compared to patients with normal Blood Pressure.
- Taking Blood Pressure medication improves Covid19 Survival Rates.
- Missing meds increases the risk of death from COVID, stroke, heart attack, or kidney failure.
A strategy for managing Resistant Hypertension is to:
- Maintain Medication and control BP
- Monitor Blood Pressure and Manage hypertensive crisis
- Embrace Positive Lifestyle Change
MONITOR BLOOD PRESSURE HEALTH
Take all High Blood Pressure Medicine
People taking blood pressure medication before the COVID Pandemic should continue to take all High Blood Pressure Medicine as prescribed unless their doctor tells them otherwise.
Maintain your Coronavirus Vitals, including Blood Pressure, Temperature, PulseOx.
- Blood Pressure Measure | Understand Normal BP
- Temperature Check | Normal Temperature
- Pulse Oxygen Monitor | Interpret Low Pulse Ox %
Optional Coronavirus Health Monitoring of Blood Glucose, Weight, and Sleep Quality
- COVID Onset or Existing Diabetes | Monitor | UNDERSTAND Results
- Monitor Weight Fluctuations | Heart | Gastro-Intestinal
- Measure Sleep – Hours, Quality, Breathing | Insomnia | Breathing Problems
Maintain and Control Blood Pressure
Control Resistant Hypertension and reduce risk of severe illness or death from:
- Kidney Failure
- Heart Attack
Embrace Positive Lifestyle Changes:
- Adopt a healthy diet
- Reduce stress, salt, smoking, and alcohol
- Increase physical activity
- Monitor blood pressure symptoms and medication to lower COVID Risk.
COVID High Blood Pressure Management and health Monitoring improved outcomes reducing risks from serious illness issues with Coronavirus, stroke, kidney failure, and heart attack.
The keys to Blood Pressure health:
- Monitor Blood Pressure Health
- Keep taking all Hypertension Medicines
- Control Blood Pressure with Positive Lifestyle Changes