COVID Vaccine Questions answered. What is HERD IMMUNITY and when do we get there? We have the shot, can we start travel and stop wearing masks?
New Coronavirus Variants spread quickly. If many refuse shots and mask-wearing, the Pandemic continues. At 70-85%, Herd Immunity wins. Long Haulers are more immune to the Asymptomatic.
104.9 Million Received COVID Vaccines
That is more than the number who have contracted coronavirus
- India led the largest COVID19 Vaccination drive, with over 1 million shots.
- Oxford University found AstraZeneca’s vaccine may reduce COVID spread.
- RAPS tracks Approved COVID 19 Vaccines statistics, and those in development.
Can we stop wearing masks? Can we travel?
As more have COVID Shots, thoughts go to travel, business, and borders reopening.
- What is HERD Immunity, and when are we there?
- Can COVID19 vaccinate friends travel or resume our SuperBowl Party?
Travelers face New COVID Travel policy requiring a 72 Hour Negative Covid Test for USA Entry.
Covid Vaccine scheduling is underway. The Coronavirus is not for everyone, including children under 16.
The COVID Pandemic continues growing:
New Coronavirus strains make Social Distancing and wearing masks imperative.
- 104 Million SARS-CoV-2 positive tests
- 44 Countries with New COVID cases
- 2.26 million deaths
- 10% positive Covid patients experience Long Haul symptoms for months
The NEW COVID Variants spread quickly.
- We are providing gap analysis and impact on existing vaccines and tests.
Immunization is not a silver bullet for immediate recovery.
Post-vaccine demands continued social distancing, wearing a mask, avoiding contact.
Vaccine recipients are vulnerable for several weeks after the second dose.
- The CDC is studying immunity effectiveness, duration, and coverage.
CORONAVIRUS VACCINE RESOURCES
COVID19 SMART APPS AND MOBILE TOOLS
- COVID19 Coronavirus Health Symptom Tracker (Beta)
- MyPHD Personal Health Dashboard from Stanford University
- V-safe is a new mobile after-vaccination health checker
GENERAL CORONAVIRUS REFERENCE
- College of Education Researcher dispels COVID19 Vaccine Misinformation
- Coronavirus Vaccination Detail
- COVID Vaccine Clinical Reference from Center for Disease Control
- Fitbit Resource Hub
- VACCINE TERMS
- Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS) – Scheduling Reference
When 75-80% are immune to COVID, the result is HERD IMMUNITY.
- CoronaVirus Vaccine reaches full virus fighting efficiency 2 weeks after the second dose.
- The New Variants are faster spreading viruses.
- Even with both shots, continue to wear a mask and COVID Prevention.